If students are interested in tutoring, here are some options:
1) Teachers may be available for extra help before or after school. Contact teachers for more details.
2) Learning Centers are available during the school day to help students who are struggling.
3) Teachers can draft students for intervention, and students can request to be drafted for help during intervention time.
4) Teachers may know of people who are qualified tutors in their subject areas.
5) Our district office may provide a list of tutors who are approved by UCSD.
Tutor.com for Military Families
Learn To Be